The Vice President of Sales and Marketing is a key senior management position at The Lavin Agency. Your primary purpose will be to create customer demand for our intellectual talent and generate revenue for the Agency. You will be a leader in your area of responsibility managing a team of sales and marketing professionals. You will also be an integral part of the Executive Management team that will help shape the future performance and direction of the agency.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for delivery of revenue targets
- Responsible for building Lavin brand equity
- Develop sales and marketing plans with clear objectives and goals, writing key strategies that will deliver results
- Oversee the execution of the plan monitoring the ongoing plan metrics and progress
- Manage and enhance key customer relationships
- Identify and secure new areas of growth including marketing the company’s extensive bank of existing content
- Lead and direct your team deploying resources focused on revenue growth
- Implement a performance management program for your team
- Build a high performance and disciplined culture
- Identify areas for improved process and procedures
- 10+ years of Sales and Marketing leadership experience at a senior level
- Proven track record of delivering sales growth and key marketing metrics
- Proven track record of Marketing and Sales plan development and execution
- A take-charge individual who is highly accountable
- Extensive brand building experience
- Product development and launch experience
- Proven track record in executing key tactics
- Deep knowledge in social media marketing
- Experience in developing high performance teams
- Working knowledge and experience with CRM programs
- Conference, event and industry experience is an asset
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional customer management skills
- Inspirational leadership skills
The Lavin Agency offers a competitive salary and extended benefit package in a very exciting industry. The company believes in the well being of its people and strives to provide opportunities for growth and development.
How to Apply
Please send a resume along with a cover letter expressing why you are drawn to working at Lavin, why you feel it would be a great fit. In the letter, include the last three books you’ve read and one cultural figure who you feel is underrated!
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.