“Denise Hamilton invites us into the next evolution of American society and arms us with the tools to be successful as we move into a more prosperous future,” says CNN’s Van Jones. “She replaces half measures with a bolder, broader vision. This book is a must-read.”
Denise is the author of the highly anticipated Indivisible: How to Forge Our Differences into a Stronger Future. She has 25 years of executive experience with Fortune 500 companies, where she was often the first woman or Black person in the room, and is the founder and CEO of WatchHerWork, where she consults for organizations from Meta to the United Nations.
A powerfully optimistic and energetic speaker, Denise leverages her on-the-ground experience to offer actionable, hopeful talks for leaders and employees alike. You’ll learn:
- Why you shouldn’t believe everything you think;
- How leading with “humble curiosity” can help you get the best out of your teams;
- The right time and most effective ways to deal with conflict;
- Why you need to celebrate the small wins in your push for DEI;
- Simple and concrete ways to build teams and organizations that are diverse, inclusive, and (most importantly) indivisible.
“If we can figure out how to be indivisible, we can figure out how to be indestructible,” Denise says. “That’s the goal: to be stronger together, because we are allowing every single part of this organization to be the best that it can be.”